WordPress Consultant and Coach
Why Have Your Own Virtual WordPress Consultant?
WordPress is the most widely used open-source blogging software today! It gives you complete control over the design and display of your content. In addition to writing blog posts, WordPress allows you to create pages, add categories, customise your site design, define how posts appear, and much, much more.
However, with WordPress’s openly accessible code and advanced control over the design and functionality, many people find themselves in over their heads quickly. If you need help with a self-hosted WordPress blog, Virtual WordPress Assistant offer various WordPress consulting services:
For example, Virtual WordPress Assistant can do any of the following for your WordPress blog:
- Provide you with WordPress hosting
- Setup and configure WordPress on your existing hosting account
- Upgrade your WordPress site to the latest version
- Recommend and implement plugins to increase your blog’s functionality
- Improve your search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Customise your banner image, change site colours, layout, column widths, font, etc, of your existing theme
- Recommend attractive, functional, search engine optimised (SEO) optimised WordPress themes for your blog or website
Virtual WordPress Assistant can also troubleshoot any problems you may have. We charge work on an hourly basis, and will give you a specific, upfront estimate for all work we do. Get in touch with us!
Additionally, we also offer coaching on WordPress. Do you need an introduction to WordPress, or advanced WordPress coaching? Using a web based tool like Skype, Virtual WordPress Assistant can give you a one-on-one coaching session covering everything you want to know.
You can ask all the questions you want, and the topics covered can be introductory, intermediate, or advanced — all depending on you. Contact Virtual WordPress Assistance for our one-to-one WordPress coaching fees.